Between the hot weather (finally!) and the holiday yesterday I definitely have summer brain right now. It's hard to feel very urgent about anything, naps happen, afternoon drinks happen. Being me I still feel guilty for being less productive, I have so much I want to do, but I'm trying to not be too hard on myself.
Anyway, I made a playlist of things I'm listening to lately. They're songs that are good in both lazy and productive times alike. Let me know if you like these mixes! I'm trying to do about one a month, just as something fun to share.
//Listen to it on 8tracks//
1. Wings Haerts
2. A tout a l'eure Bibio
3. Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings Father John Misty
4. Dirty Paws Of Monsters And Men
5. Swimming Breathe Owl Breathe
6. Helplessness Blues Fleet Foxes
7. Ca Plane Pour Moi Plastic Bertrand
8. Hi Psapp
9. Swell Window Zee Avi